Police Ask a Drunk Driver for His License . . . He Arms Them a Burger – CBC
I can’t even fathom how drunk you’d need to be to make THIS sort of a mistake.
The police in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada pulled over a man on Friday night time as a result of they suspected he was driving drunk.
And people suspicious have been confirmed once they requested for his license . . . and he handed them a hamburger as an alternative.
He was too drunk to even take a breathalyzer . . . so he was arrested for drunk driving.
Two die when automotive plunges into pond in Kirkwood – STLToday
Shoplifter accused of leaving child residence alone – Fox2Now
Toddlers injured when seek for snacks led to a gun as an alternative – Fox2Now
Poplar Road Bridge development website regularly hit by thieves – KMOV
Missouri lady who ‘tricked’ and ‘slammed into’ hit-and-run sufferer stated she was on medicine, police say – STLToday
Listed here are a few of the weirdest Postmates deliveries of 2018 – USAToday
Delta bans emotional help animals on lengthy flights – ABC17
Jimmy Dean recollects sausage hyperlinks after clients discover metallic – NYPost
A Man Is Discovered Responsible of Rubbing His Coworker’s Sandwich on His Physique Whereas He Pleasured Himself – PennLive
“Hangxiety” Is When You Wake Up After a Drunk Night time Nervous About Every part You Did – In the present day
CVS Staff Fired After Tackling Theft Suspect – CBSLocal
A Walmart Worker Quits by Ranting Over the Retailer’s Intercom System – KelowanaNow
Florida man’s UberEats order accommodates shit-stained underwear, in beautiful metaphor for the gig financial system – AVClub
Three Sonic Drive-In staff arrested after household finds ecstasy in Four-year-old’s meal – WQAD
With Kevin Hart pulling out of internet hosting the 91st Academy Awards subsequent yr, the Academy is reportedly “freaking out” in line with a prime comedy agent who additionally stated there was no contingency plans in place which means there was no back-up host to fall on as soon as Hart did the hostus interruptus factor. Selection reviews the Academy is “gun shy about going with someone, anyone who might be too edgy.” Right here is Whoopi Goldberg speaking about one of many causes stars DON’T need to do it. One choice being tossed round just isn’t having any host in any respect. But as an alternative of getting one single host, the Oscars would use “a bunch of huge celebs, something ‘SNL’ style, and buzzy people” to steer the present. One supply informed Selection this concept would end in a gaggle monologue, just like the Emmys tried out earlier this yr with “SNL” stars Kate McKinnon and Andy Samberg, plus Kristen Bell and Ricky Martin, amongst others.
When you’re pro-“Baby, It’s Cold Outside”, then you definitely’ll be completely satisfied to listen to that three variations of the track are climbing the charts. They’re: Dean Martin’s model from 1959 . . . Zooey Deschanel and Leon Redbone’s interpretation from the “Elf” soundtrack in 2003 . . . and a model recorded by Idina Menzel and Michael Buble in 2014. These have been the three largest gainers of ANY songs on “Billboard’s” newest Vacation Digital Track Gross sales chart . . . with Dean’s model leaping from #23 to #2. It hasn’t been this excessive because it went to #1 in 2011. General, it jumped 257%. Idina and Michael jumped 165%, and Zooey and Leon noticed a 130% improve.
Most arguments about “Baby, It’s Cold Outside” are between individuals who assume it’s a enjoyable, flirty dialog between consenting adults, and people who see it as an tried sexual assault caught on tape. But perhaps there’s one other means to take a look at it. What if it’s truly a FEMINIST ANTHEM? Brian Demay, the PD at WRRM Cincinnati, thinks that’s attainable. He tells “Billboard“, quote, “I don’t think she is being forced to do anything. She decides to stay for another drink. She decides to stay for ‘half a cigarette more.’ “The reality of America [when the song was written in 1944] was that a guy would not have been looked down upon for having a woman spend the night; the woman, however, would have been judged harshly . . . “The woman is balancing her desire to have a consensual evening with a good-looking dude with the effect it would have on her reputation, but ultimately, it is her choice. Pretty revolutionary lyrics for the 1940s!”
The Nominees for induction into the Rock & Roll Corridor of Fame in 2019 are: Def Leppard, Devo, Janet Jackson, John Prine, Kraftwerk, LL Cool J, MC5, Radiohead, Rage Towards the Machine, Roxy Music, Rufus that includes Chaka Khan, Stevie Nicks, The Remedy, The Zombies, and Todd Rundgren. Then we had the fan voting. The fan voting simply ended and who gained the fan vote? Def Leppard gained the Rock Corridor’s fan vote, because of the help of 547,647 followers. That really counts as a vote of their favor.
- Stevie Nicks, 427,844 votes.
- Todd Rundgren, 365,370 votes.
- The Zombies, 329,052 votes.
- The Remedy, 264,443 votes.
The Prime 10 is rounded out, on this order, by Janet Jackson, Devo, Roxy Music, Rage Towards the Machine, and Radiohead. The Class of 2019 might be introduced tomorrow morning.
Additionally introduced,on the “Today” present yesterday, KATHIE LEE GIFFORD introduced that she’s leaving in April, when she celebrates her 11th anniversary on the present. AND rattling it I stated I wouldn’t get emotional. She was initially planning to go away LAST winter . . . however she determined to remain on a bit longer after Matt Lauer’s firing. There’s no official phrase on Kathie Lee’s alternative however lots of people are speculating that it’ll be JENNA BUSH HAGER, who virtually all the time fills in when Kathe Lee is out. She’s been with the “Today” present since 2009. The present can also be transforming their 9:00 A.M. hour, which has been in flux since Megyn Kelly’s fond recollection of blackface.
Will her alternative be a feminine? That could be a great name. Lady ARE bankable. No less than within the films. I discovered a research that exhibits films that includes actresses in starring roles make greater than ones dominated by males. They appeared on the 350 top-grossing U.S. films that got here out within the three years between 2014 and 2017, and 105 of them billed actresses FIRST within the credit. They discovered that female-led films out-grossed male-led ones, on common, in any respect price range ranges, whether or not they have been made for peanuts or for $100 million or extra. For instance, amongst films costing $50 million to $100 million, the worldwide field workplace for female-led films averaged $318 million, in contrast with $243 million for males. And on the prime finances class of $100 million and up, female-led titles collected $586 million in contrast with $514 million for males.
Netflix has launched an inventory of probably the most BINGED TV seasons this yr. They thought-about all their very own unique exhibits, with seasons launched between January 1st, up via November. By “most-binged,” they imply the exhibits with “the highest average watch time per viewing session.” So, those viewers BLEW THROUGH. Right here’s the Prime 10:
- “On My Block”
- “Making a Murderer: Part 2”
- “13 Reasons Why: Season 2”
- “Last Chance U: INDY”
- “Fastest Car”
- “The Haunting of Hill House”
- “Anne with an E: Season 2”
- “Orange Is the New Black: Season 6”
Additionally they revealed the three Netflix films that have been RE-WATCHED probably the most. “The Kissing Booth” was #1, adopted by “To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before” and “Roxanne Roxanne”.
So Luke Skywalker is coming again for “Star Wars 9” in some capability. That’s not information. And MARK HAMILL says the safety measures concerned even in him simply SEEING a script are fairly insane. To begin with, his pages shall be on darkish pink paper that may’t be photocopied. The draw back, in accordance with Hamill, is that it, quote, “gives you a headache to read.” Additionally, he doesn’t even get to make a copy of it . . . not even for a single night time. He says, quote, “They’re going to fly it over with somebody from the company. They’re going to come and give it to me and wait for me to read it before I give it back.” But he provides, quote, “I can understand why . . . if [a script] gets out it ruins it for everyone.”
For the third yr in a row, who has been named the most-watched cable community. They led each in primetime, and within the all-day measurement, which stretches a full 24 hours. It’s a rating of 109 networks. Everybody all the time stories on primetime, so to combine issues up, listed here are the Prime 25 most-watched cable networks all through all the day.
- Fox Information
- Investigation Discovery, or ID
- Hallmark Channel
- USA Community
- Historical past
- Meals Community
- TV Land
- The Cartoon Community
- A tie between the Discovery Channel and TV Land Basic
- Hallmark Films & Mysteries
- INSP, a.okay.a. The Inspiration Community
- A tie between Freeform and Animal Planet
MARIAH CAREY’s “All I Want for Christmas is You” can be 25 years previous subsequent yr. And this week, it landed at #7 on the “Billboard” Scorching 100 which is its highest chart place EVER. Consider it or not, that is solely the second time it’s been within the Prime 10. Final yr it broke in at #9, and have become Mariah’s 28th Prime 10 hit. That tied her with STEVIE WONDER for seventh place on the all-time record. There are nonetheless two weeks to go earlier than Christmas, so it’s attainable the track might rise even greater.
BTW, “Shape of You” has simply turn out to be the primary track to rack up two billion streams on Spotify.
The Prince Property and Legacy Recordings introduced the primary three albums in a deliberate roll-out of catalog materials can be launched on CD and, for the primary time, vinyl, on Feb. eight, 2019. The albums are from the early 2000s, together with the Grammy-nominated Musicology (2004), 3121 (2006) and Planet Earth (2007). In line with a press release saying the re-issues, the vinyl variations will probably be pressed on collectable, limited-edition purple vinyl, with new unique merchandise tied to every album on sale within the official Prince retailer; click on right here to pre-order.
Tara Reid isn’t completely satisfied that the producers of Sharknado licensed her likeness to seem on slot machines with out her permission–and now she needs them to pay up through a $100 million lawsuit towards Asylum Leisure and SYFY Media Productions She claims of “false endorsement and misappropriation of celebrity likeness.” Reid additionally claims that her contract prevents her face from being related to Sharknado promo materials tied to “tobacco, gambling, hygiene or sexual products.” She additionally needs an injunction to cease them from utilizing her face.
Forbes highest-paid musicians on the planet throughout Forbes’ 2018
- U2 ($118 million) Touring for Joshua Tree
- Coldplay ($115.5 million)
- Ed Sheeran ($110 million)
- Bruno Mars ($100 million)
- Katy Perry ($83 million)
- Taylor Swift ($80 million)
- JAY-Z ($76.5 million)
- Weapons N’ Roses ($71 million)
- Roger Waters ($68 million)
- Diddy ($64 million)
- Beyoncé ($60 million)
- Kendrick Lamar ($58 million)
- The Weeknd ($57 million)
- The Eagles ($56 million)
- Depeche Mode ($53 million)
- Pink ($52 million, tie)
- Luke Bryan ($52 million, tie)
- Jimmy Buffett ($51 million)
- Woman Gaga ($50 million) 20. Calvin Harris ($48 million)
“Billboard” has an inventory of the 25 highest grossing excursions of 2018, though it technically consists of live shows between November 1st of 2017 up by way of October. So it doesn’t embrace final month’s exhibits or these coming this month.
Right here’s the Prime 15:
- Ed Sheeran. . . $429.5 million from 99 exhibits
- Taylor Swift. . . $315.2 million from 48 exhibits
- Beyoncéand Jay-Z . . . $253.5 million from 48 exhibits
- Bruno Mars. . . $237.eight million from 100 exhibits
- Pink. . . $180.Four million from 88 exhibits
- Justin Timberlake. . . $149.Three million from 76 exhibits
- U2. . . $119.2 million from 55 exhibits
- The Rolling Stones. . . $117.eight million from JUST 14 exhibits
- Kenny Chesney. . . $114.Three millon from 42 exhibits
- Journeyand Def Leppard . . . $97.1 million from 60 exhibits
- Eagles. . . $93.5 million from 34 exhibits
- Drake. . . $81.Four million from 44 exhibits
- Depeche Mode. . . $78.eight million from 54 exhibits
- Foo Fighters. . . $77.eight million from 47 exhibits
- Celine Dion. . . $76.5 million from 51 exhibits
Greater than 1,200 People got 20 Christmas films and TV specials, and requested to call their favourite. Spoiler alert 1998’s “Ernest Saves Christmas” was someway NOT offered as an choice, so
Right here’s the Prime 12:
- A tie between “A Christmas Story”and “It’s a Wonderful Life”, 9%
- A tie between “Home Alone”and “National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation”, 7%
- A four-way tie between “Elf”, “How the Grinch Stole Christmas”, “Miracle on 34th Street”, and “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer”, 5%
- A four-way tie between “A Charlie Brown Christmas”, “A Christmas Carol”, “Nightmare Before Christmas”, and “The Polar Express”, Four%
Mayim Bialik is 43.
Hank Williams the Third is 46.
Jennifer Connelly is 48.
Dionne Warwick is 78. Singer, psychic pal, and Whitney Houston’s cousin.
Right now’s BURTON BIRTHDAY OF THE DAY…he’s a type of guys…you don’t see a lot of him. We talked about him final week and he’s nonetheless kicking. But, he’s not wanting so scorching recently. Former Worth Is Proper host….Bob Barker is 95 years younger right now.
Right now’s birthday woman has put at LEAST one of many HO’s in HO HO HO in 185 nice movies together with:
- Anal Asses
- Anal Overdose
- The Ass Celebration
- A Date With The Lexecutioner
- You Can Have Me & My Boyfriend
- Chill out…He’s My STEPBrother
- And who might overlook…her unforgettable position in….Large Ass: Virtually Too A lot
MISCHA BROOKS is 28 YEARS OLD
Couple issues about final nights Blues/Panthers recreation. First issues first, one of many weirdest objectives/non-goals occurred at Enterprise Middle. Throughout a Zero-Zero recreation, Robert Bortuzzo tossed the puck within the nook for a dump in and the puck sailed proper in the direction of the referee. It hit the ref proper in a junk….after which bounced in the direction of the web….and into the aim. Blues followers went nuts. But…sadly…there’s a rule within the NHL that claims that if the puck goes into the web after immediately hitting an official it’s a no aim. But, no worries. Objectives from Ivan Barbashev, and two objectives from David Perron put the group up Three-1. Two fast objectives from the Panthers had them tied again up…however with slightly below Four minutes to go within the recreation…Brayden Schenn picked up his seventh aim of the yr and the Blues went on to win Four-Three. The Blues are off till Friday once they tackle the Avalanche at residence at 7PM.
After being within the group for six years, Patrick Knowledge appeared in 32 video games for the workforce final yr. And with that…his stint with the Cardinals is over. The Playing cards have traded Patrick Knowledge to the Texas Rangers in change for left-handed utility man Drew Robinson.
The Winter Conferences are lastly right here, and groups are getting ready to supply massive paydays for wanted replacements and reinforcements forward of the 2019 season. Massive identify free brokers comparable to Bryce Harper and Manny Machado are nonetheless available on the market and anticipated to take residence a few of the largest paychecks in baseball historical past. The Cardinals additionally traded for perennial All–Star first baseman Paul Goldschmidt, which ought to make the NL Central race extra fascinating.
Yesterday rumors began swirling round concerning the Dodgers trying to create a commerce with the Cardinals for first basement Jose Martinez. After which, rumors began to swirl round concerning the Dodgers trying to both commerce Matt Kemp or Yasiel Puig. So in fact, the rumors then began about Puig or Kemp coming to the Cardinals. Thus far, no motion, however we’ll see.
Outfielder Andrew McCutchen has reportedly agreed to a three-year, $50 million contract with a Phillies. The deal additionally reportedly features a membership choice. McCutchen, a five-time All-Star, started final season with the Giants earlier than being traded to the Yankees within the last hours of the waiver-trade deadline in August. McCutchen, the 2013 Nationwide League MVP, is getting into his 11th season within the Main Leagues. The 32-year-old batted .255 final season with 20 residence runs, 65 RBIs and 14 stolen bases.
The town of Oakland, California, has filed a federal antitrust lawsuit towards the Raiders and the NFL looking for financial damages over the group’s upcoming transfer to Las Vegas. Oakland expenses within the go well with that the 32 NFL groups collude in a, quote, “illegal cartel” that calls for cities publicly finance new stadiums or danger having a franchise transfer some place else. Metropolis lawyer Barbara Parker stated in assertion, “The Raiders’ illegal move lines the pockets of NFL owners and sticks Oakland, its residents, taxpayers and dedicated fans with the bill.” The Raiders introduced in March 2017 that they might relocate to Las Vegas in 2020. The franchise started enjoying in Oakland in 1960 earlier than shifting to Los Angeles from 1982 to 1994, after which returning to Oakland in 1995.
This previous Sunday’s loopy beyond-the-last-second Miami victory over New England was one of many nice finishes in NFL historical past, a 69-yard lateral-and-dodge fiesta that may reside on in Dolphins lore endlessly. But how does it stack up towards the best finishes in NFL historical past? Let’s talk about. Yahoo picked the 10 biggest finishes in NFL historical past, and by finishes, they imply precisely that: final play, recreation over, everyone go house. No kneel downs, no ultimate kickoffs. So the Montana-to-Clark Catch doesn’t make this listing, nor does the Immaculate Reception or the Music Metropolis Miracle or Malcolm Butler’s Tremendous Bowl-clinching interception.
- Tim Tebow within the 2012 Wild Card Playoff recreation with the Broncos to get rid of the Steelers. He completed the sport with 316 complete yards and a couple of touchdowns. Sadly for Tebow, it’s one in every of his lone excessive lights.
- Again in 1999, the Browns picked up their first win in 1,409 days. And it got here from a 58 yard hail mary toss from Tim Sofa.
- The Saints, again in 2003, have been down 7 with solely seconds to go towards the Jaguars. They have been at their 25 yard line, and a cross from Aaron Brooks, adopted by Three laterals, led the Saints scoring the landing and trailing solely by 1 BEFORE the additional level. Nevertheless, the Saints kicker MISSED the kick they usually ended up dropping.
- In 1998, the 49ers gave the ball to Frank Hearst who to it to the home from their very own Four yard line.
- 2012, in what virtually felt like a playoff recreation between the Packers and Seahawks. Inexperienced Bay was up 12-7. Russell Wilson threw a hail mary. It was caught, by each a Packer and a Seahawk within the endzone…and its some of the controversial performs in NFL historical past. Regardless, the decision was made as a simultaneous possession, which means Seahawk landing…Seahawk win.
- In 2010, Michael Vick tossed three touchdowns within the last minutes of a recreation that led the Eagles again from a 21 level deficit. Tied at 31, the Giants went Three and out, and the punt was then returned for a landing as time expired.
- In 2015, with the Lions beating the Packers, Aaron Rodgers tossed a hail mary cross to Richard Rodgers for the sport profitable landing as time expired.
- The play that rewrote a thousand rulebooks. With 10 seconds remaining and down six factors in a 1978 recreation towards the San Diego Chargers, the Oakland Raiders’ Ken Stabler eluded a sack by fumbling the ball ahead. Operating again Pete Banaszak additionally knocked the ball ahead, proper into the trail of tight finish Dave Casper, who kicked and knocked it into the top zone, the place he fell on it for a landing. The additional level gave Oakland a 21-20 win. Was the rolling soccer deliberate trickeration, or handy clumsiness? Both approach, the NFL modified its guidelines shortly thereafter to stop fumble-forwards.
- We might name this the “Miami Miracle” (lame and unimaginative; sufficient with the “Miracle … ” nicknames), we might name it the “Drake Relays,” or we might simply name it the most effective play of 2018. Down 33-28 with seven seconds remaining, the ball on their very own 31, Miami unleashed a play to rival Cal-Stanford, minus the band. One move, two laterals, 11 missed tackles, after which Kenyan Drake raced into the top zone for a drop-the-mic walkoff win. Merely sensible, and if it had occurred within the postseason, it’d be on the prime of the listing.
- In an unbelievable capper to a very magnificent divisional playoff recreation early in 2018 — one with 4 lead modifications within the ultimate Three:01 — the Vikings lined up on their very own 39-yard line for one final play towards the Saints down 24-23. Quarterback Case Keenum discovered a leaping Stefon Diggs, who eluded the deal with of Saint Marcus Williams and scooted into the top zone for a game-winning landing. Some Minnesota followers nonetheless haven’t stopped shouting.